Every year, in November, it's time to celebrate the Beaujolais Nouveau; French red wine (also called vin de primeur) made from the Gamay grape with aromas of red fresh fruits and whose secret lies in the harvest time that each winemaker chooses. This young wine is only 6-8 weeks old.
It is this Thursday, November 16th (3rd of the month) that you will have the opportunity to taste the 2017 vintage, that seems to be quite promising.
Discover our selection of bars and restaurants where to taste the vintage 2017, nearby the hotel:
- A la Cloche des Halles: 28, Rue Coquillière
- Bistrot Valois: 1, Bis Place Valois
- Le Bistrot des Halles: 15, Rue des Halles
- Le Bistrot des Victoires: 6, Rue La Vrillière
- La Cave se Rebiffe: 7, Rue des Orfèvres
- Le Bougainville: 5, Rue de la Banque
- La Gavroche: 19, Rue Saint-Marc
- Le Mesturet: 77, Rue Richelieu
- Les Noces de Jeannette: 14, Rue Favart
- La Grappe d'Or: 5, Rue des Petits-Carreaux